Webinar: Reasonable Suspicion What To Do If You Suspect an Employee is Under the Influence at Work
Thursday, September 27th | 2 PM CDT | Presented by Anna Pajor, SPHR
What do you do if you suspect an employee is under the influence of drugs or alcohol at work? Concerns that an employee is under the influence often come from co-workers or even clients or vendors before a supervisor or manager notices it. But you don’t want to send an employee for testing based on hearsay or gossip, so how to you proceed?
During our 1-hour presentation we will cover:
- OSHA’s Post Accident Drug Testing Procedures
- Crafting drug policies for your Employee Handbook
- Managing Medical Marijuana Holders
- Reasonable Suspicion Procedures
Join EPAY Systems and Anna Pajor, SPHR on , September 27 at 2 PM CDT to learn about reasonable suspicion procedures to stay compliant and manage your workforce.
- EPAY Systems is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
- This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
- For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Because of EPAY Systems, we have attained real-time transparency into our workforce.
Executive Vice President, Interstate Cleaning Corporation