Webinar: Background Checks How to Stay Compliant in the Onslaught of Legal Changes and Updates
Presented by Jennifer Mora, Senior Counsel at Seyfarth Shaw
Background checks are key to ensuring a safe, secure workplace; however, they also require taking specific steps to ensure compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) – and that is no small task, especially considering the onslaught of ban-the-box and other laws protecting ex-offenders that have been enacted at the state and local level.
Join EPAY Systems and Seyfarth Shaw's employment law expert Jennifer Mora as she helps you better understand what you need to do to stay compliant.
The 1-hour program will cover:
- The latest insights as they relate to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
- What you need to know to remain FCRA-compliant.
- How to align your screening practices with FCRA regulations.
- How to navigate the wave of ban-the-box laws sweeping the nation.
- Understanding other legal issues that touch on an employer’s background screening process.
This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM and HRCI credits.
Because of EPAY Systems, we have attained real-time transparency into our workforce.
Executive Vice President, Interstate Cleaning Corporation